Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let's Begin

Here I am not planned to give an explanation about the basics of microcontrollers and programming languages assuming that you have came here to learn the programming after knowing about what is microcontroller and what is programming. Here I am going to follow the simplest and effective way of learning programming. Without describing about the basics of C programming language like functions, expression, statements, data types, operators, variables, object oriented programming etc. etc., I am directly going to programs and explain them. I leave that burdens of basics to those 'bible' books (or should I say 'classic'?). You can refer those for clearing doubts. Here I have a quick solution for learning embedded C programming that's what everyone need.

As convention we can start with a program that flashes LED. We will go through the different features of AVR microcontroller like Timer, Interrupts, USART, PWM, ADC etc. in a step-by-step manner. A thorough knowledge on these basics will give power to realize any kind of logics.

1 comment: